Event Planning Mississauga & Toronto
Our event planners at Main Event Fun are the best! We have helped plan hundreds of events in Mississauga, the Greater Toronto Area and in Southern Ontario. We are experienced at making sure no detail is overlooked and that you have everything you need to have a successful event, whether it’s a fundraiser, a school celebration, a corporate family day, a team building event, a casino night or a simple birthday party.
OUR EVENT PLANNING PROCESS
Our event planners will work with you through our process to help ensure your event is a success and all the attendees have fun. The following is our event planning process:
- Your Event Theme: If you have a theme we can work around the theme and if you don’t and want one, we can work with you to develop one and shape it into your event. If you don’t want a theme, that’s ok too.
- Size of Your Event: This helps us understand how many inflatables, games, activities etc., will be needed to accommodate your event and if you will require our staff to be present to operate the equipment. Smaller, home based events may not require staff and you can simply pick up and drop off the equipment to keep your costs lower.
- Ages of Those Attending: We have inflatables and games especially for younger children and inflatables better suited for teenagers and adults, therefore knowing the age ranges ensures we help you choose inflatables and activities that suit all age ranges and the theme.
- Date of Your Event: The timing of your event is important. Friday to Sunday’s are the busiest. Summers are busier with outdoor events, parties, corporate team building events and more. December is busy with Christmas and Holiday parties as well as New Years Parties. These days and months need to be booked months in advance to ensure the equipment, entertainers and staff are available on the day of your event.
- Location of Your Event: The location along with whether it’s indoors or outdoors is crucial information. This will help us determine factors like, which inflatables and equipment will fit in the space. If you have a powers supply or do you need generators and shapes a great deal of what activities and equipment can be accommodated at your event. It can also determine whether you need permits to hold the event, which our event planners can provide guidance.
We recommend doing a site inspection for large events. This will help you to visualize your event to make sure you have the best fit for everything in your event planning details. It will be a great reference for everyone for delivery, removal, set up and placement.
Event Planning Options
Our event planners have a lot of options to provide you for your event. This includes:
- Inflatable bouncers (including slides, sports & games, obstacle)
- Carnival Games
- Casino Games
- Food machines (including snow cones, popcorn makers, hotdog machines and more)
- BBQ Catering
- Entertainers (including clowns, caricaturists, magicians, stilt walkers and more)
- Petting Zoos and Reptile Exhibits
- Photo booth
If there is something your event needs not listed here, then let our event planners know and we’ll do our best to accommodate you through our expansive network of contacts.
Choose Us as Your Event Planner for Your Next Mississauga, Toronto or Southern Ontario Event.
We have been planning events both large and small for over 10 years and we are one of the few event planning companies approved and accepted by the Peel School Board and Peel Catholic School Board. We work with some of the biggest corporations around the Greater Toronto Area but we are also the affordable and number 1 choice for backyard parties. Lastly we offer you one of the biggest varieties of inflatables in Ontario.
Our focus is to ensure you and your guests are happy. Our attention to detail will make your event planning stress free.
Call us at 905.607.3338 or email us today to see how we can make your event memorable!
* The Main Event is completely licensed and fully insured