Gingerbread House Bounce
The Gingerbread House bounce and slide is a 3-in-1 combo, with a 9ft slide.
It is 29′ W x 14′ L x 15′ H and requires 2 dedicated circuits.
|Size||29’W x 14’L x 15’H|
|Minimum Overhead Clearance Required||5 Feet|
|Minimum Side Clearance Required||5 Feet|
|Maximum Operating Windspeed||25 km/h|
|Blower Output||1.5hp or 2.0hp|
|Quantity Blowers Required||1|
|Height Restrictions||more than 36″ and less than 80″|
|Types of Users/Passengers||Adults and Children|
|Number of Adults or Children or Both||3 Adults or 6 Children|
Gingerbread House Bounce Tips and Safety
- Be sure the area that you will be setting up your inflatable is free of all debris, including any rocks or sharp objects.
- Do not inflate if it is raining.
- Ensure the area selected is free of any hazards such as power lines, trees, walls or other obstructions.
- Make sure that there are no shoes, no sharp objects, no glasses, no beads, no pets, no silly string, no gum, no food, no drinks, no baseball caps.
- It should not be operated if the wind is equal to or over 25km/h or if the temperature is less than 5 degrees Celsius.
- No flips, piling on, wrestling, bouncing against side walls, grabbing the side walls.