- INFLATABLES & GAMES
- CASINO RENTALS
Casino Rental Products
- FUN FOODS
Food Machine Rentals
FOOD MACHINE RENTALS
- MAIN EVENT EXPERIENCE
- CONTACT US
Dunk Tank Available for Rent
Availability: In stock
500 gallon tank size
This product is already in your quote request list
Throw your best pitch to sink the dunkee into the massive water-filled Dunk Tank!
This requires the client to supply 500 gallons of water to fill the tank.
MAIN EVENT Dunk Tank services and rentals are available in Mississauga, Toronto, Oakville, Etobicoke, Brampton and beyond!
Please read the instruction below if you are considering renting the dunk tank.
In order to be setup, it requires a cube van sized vehicle to be accessible to the setup area for the most part. It will not go through gates, unless a car can fit through.
Check out our other great sections for interactive rentals, as well as incredible inflatables and games!
Dunk Tank Instructions & Safety Measures:
MAIN EVENT POLICY:
THE MAIN EVENT’s policy is to ideally have our professionally trained staff setup and remove the dunk tank.
This information is to advise you of the process to ensure our clients have a better understanding of the
procedures and operation of the Dunk Tank itself. There should be no reason for our clients to setup or
remove the tank under any circumstance. If you have any additional questions, please ask the operating
staff or setup crew for more information or contact us via phone (905.607.3338) or by email at
1. Select a level area for set-up.
2. Slowly lift up and set tank upright.
3. Swing gate wing from its stored position to be perpendicular with tank.
4. Lower the stabilizing rod on the bottom of the wing so the wind does not move it, as this will cause
the trigger arm to jam.
5. Check drain plug to make sure it is tight and then fill with water.
6. Place the flattened end of the arm into the trigger mechanism. Put the other end through the square
tubing on the wing and through the hole in the canvas. Make sure the arm drops into the slot on the
side of the frame.
7. Insert the target into the end of the arm so the pinholes line up. Insert the clip pin.
8. Place one hand on the front of the seat and push down. With the other hand, test the target to see
that it works properly.
9. You can adjust the degree of difficulty by positioning the arm slightly closer or slightly further from
the ball thrower.
1. Remove drain plug and let tank empty. Replace plug.
2. Fold the wing against the side of the unit and securely tie off.
3. Place seat in the *up* position and lock.
1. Keep dunk tank away from any electrical source or electrically powered devices.
2. Keep water level at least 8″ away from top of tank.
3. Patrons are to safely enter and exit the tank via the ladder – no jumping off the tank or ladder.
4. Only one person on seat at a time, and NEVER stand on the seat.
5. Ensure the ‘dunkee’ on the seat does not lean backwards while in the motion of being dunked.
6. The patron should move towards front of tank when coming out of water to avoid hitting their head
on the seat.
7. The throwing patron should not aim anywhere other than the targeted area.